Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm back and going out soon

Yup I'had been away , stuck with work , has a manager meeting today at 5 pm so was busy arraning stuff from writing material to sheilds all is now done , me relax another 5 min and back to work . the week went awsome with the work. Last sunday took my son to Sunway LAgoon , Pakistan's best water park , well the palce was good but not the crowd , a lot of horseplay and staring at women's chests etc by them , i stayed there for an hour and took my son to Country Club for lunch . then the rest of the week was spent doing work and arraning for my tickets from Malaysian Airline . The jerk there told me that there are no seats available for Penang KL flight and all classes are full , when i contacted my agent he told me that business is open so i had to run back to Malaysian and made him issue me the ticket. Another collegue of mine has left for KL with his family , his last words on SMS before sitting on Malaysian Airline plane was " here all seats seems wet , soggy and smelling " good thing i am travelling on Thai , didn;t had a good experience on Malaysian last year , some body dropped brown rice on it , the tray was dirty and sticky even the flight attnendent didn't listened to me the worst flight i had and i had sat in bad planes like that of BIman airline with orange interior , my son who was 2 at the time got them good , when the flight was landing in Karachi on our way back , he got to go pee and they didn;t let him so he wet their seat , now i knew the flight from Karachi to KUl was again pack , they deserve it all the lashing they will get from the passenger who was assigned to that seat , well i'm leaving for namaz , will post something new maybe tomorrow and than adios for 2 weeks or less if i can get my hands on a computer somewhere

3 comments:

Zain said...

Yo man, thats sad but when are you leavin? tonight right? Well Bangkok, Langkawi, Penang, Genting etc, Oh my God....I am jealous that you are going :(

I am sure you will take pics.. Post them soon on flickr...

Enjoy buddy, take care.
Have a safe and lovely flight to Far East......

Zain said...

And thanks to mention my blog on one of your posts..

Anonymous said...

These damn airlines seem to behave with the customers by their country.