Thursday, March 16, 2006

My first blog

Finally I'm a blogger , unlike Bob the Butler (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216584/) I didn't started from the A's to reach the BL for Blogger i had been jumping the alphabets from a child to a student from the A/V guy to the Research Assistant from the Computer Lab Incharge to Projecter Slide cleaner , now my current jobs are that of a Marketing Executive for a healthcare company along with a Son , Father , Husband and Friend .
What I do ? well I do everything and nothing , someday I sit in the office all day doing nothing someday I am working till 1 am doing everything from vendor approvals to marketing strategies all are my responsibilities well a Jack of all trade good in all with the help of my collegues .
Why I am blogging ? I don't know , do i want people to know about my life well only if it interesting all i want is a place where i can go and say whatever i wanna say , who cares if anyone reads it or not it my life and i like it , someday i will come back to this blog and will pick up the finer memories of my life , someday when i will be old i can cherish these memories , relive them cause its going to be my life for now and forever.

No comments: