Thursday, March 30, 2006

weekly round up - running for school admission , Mohatta Palace and Keamri Port Fountain

I had been away for the past one week , no i was not out of the city , i was running around for my son's admission in school , well he is 4 years old and like one time when people used to ask how many seats the medical / engineering college has how many applied now the same goes for the Kinder Garten / Primary .
I gave an interview on the 10th MArch at C.A.S ( Center of Advance Studies ) and was told to wait till 1st of April for the letter well the letter came , a regret letter :( , well my wife was after me to somehow get my son in this particular school , why the school he is in is perfectly allright and one of the best in the city but no it has to be C.A.S , lasst year i was rejected from there cause we fail to conceive our kid a month and a half earlier yup just becasue of 45 days we didn;t qualify for interview , that gynecologist told me to get my wife operated in Feb but i opted to wait and my son was born in MArch should have listened to her .So now i have been running around kissing asses to get him in CAS called the main school they refused to talk to me so yesterday i walked in the junior branch where i was given the cold shoulder , i did gave them an application 'pleading' to take my son in case some fortunate pupil of their's left which i know was torn and thrown in the waste basket right after i closed the door so here's the story of the past week other highlights include

A visist to Mohata Palace , those of you who haven;t been there it's awsome a piece of KArachi history and some stuff you may never see else where

a visit to Kemari awaiting for that damn Fountain Cruise to run take my advice go there after 8 pm so that some people show up else if you go there accompanied with your son like me they will make you wait for an hour in the empty boat for an hour long cruise .

Other good things i finally got SPSS 14 ( cracked not purchased ) well someday i will learn how to use it till than i have forwarded it one of my clients

That's it for now , will try to be regular now have to leave some 350 pages await my signs

No comments: