Tuesday, August 15, 2006

How to fleece money when travelling

Yup , when we travel , we loose money , we had to pay the higher taxi fare those jerks asks , we have to pay Tourist only high prices , but I got them good , in my recent travels with the family i went through all the tourist traps paid through my nose but at last i got them , first the Coffee Bean Company , the cofee shop like star bucks had a program to buy their membership at RM 25 and get RM 30 value , guess what i bought it at every coffee bean ( my usual order used to be two ice lattee with chocolate muffin totoal 29 RM ) and the mother of all the my last night in KL , i high on coffee found a roach in my 15th floor room which i quietly handed over to the receptionist and the next day left the hotel citing that i don;t wanna any other bug roaming on me , little they know i was leaving the country hahaha and when i reached home i had an email from Shangrila KL stating that due their negligence they will give me one free night at Executive Floor , now my uncle is going this week and he will utlize the night hahahaha i got them good sara kharcha nikal gaya
now i gotta run for Namaz take care