Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Marriott Sucks

Yup Marriott Karachi sucks , i had a meeting on behalf of my organization there on Saturday night at Senator Hall and guess what those jerk heads made me sit on a wet drenched chair and spoiled my NEXT trouser , when i called their manager , even he was rude to me , finally i had to resort to call my account manager who had to run to the hotel in his t-shirt along with the GM of this flithy hotel where the AC ducts were leaking water , flies were flying around with their banquet manager running after them with a fly swatter what a sight a five star hotel ( they call it that ) looked like that of a 1 star at train station . The GM asked me to give him my pants so he can get them dry cleaned , like i am going to take my pants off , what i will wear for 20 min a stiking towel wow a towel on a dress shirt and tie interesting Bengali look . The next day the firm i work for organzed a big gala dinner and we found a fly in the rice yup a fly dead and cooked in the rice , i am never eating at Marriott again don;t wanna get gastro , last time i had that lost 10 pounds in 2 days and looked like a stick instead of the healthy hippo i was before had to change the ward robe for my pants to fit . The gala dinner went well we celebrated with 5 am one of our directors organized the musical it was cool , i had to leave early causse my kids fell asleep , will post some photos later

1 comment:

Checkmate said...

Marriot is not a 5 star hotel anymore. It is now only there to provide safe passage to the paranoid and scared sh**tless Americans to their Embassy. So what did you do about the wet pants. I would have taken them off and wrapped a towel around my waste and sat in the lobby :-)