Monday, August 07, 2006

The Travelogue

Finally i'm back sitting in my office , sipping my flavored tea taking a 15 min break from work like the past 2 weeks i was not on official break .
The story is to be told after i left Bangkok airport for penang , i left when my daughter Z started messing with the keyboard and my son started nagging to see the airplanes so we left for the boarding area and guess what the flight was late by an hour which we spent watching airplanes come and go , Z learned to imitate airplane flying in that hour with ZZZZZ sound while T was busy watching his cartoons on the PMP i got from Pakistan . My original plan was to reach KL at 12 pm and catch 1:45 shuttle to Penang plenty of time at KL airport but due to an hour delay i reached at 1 pm , rushed to the transfers counter , they even arranged for my kid's stroller to be sent directly to Penang , ok breaktime over will write later

No comments: