Thursday, July 27, 2006

Last hours in Bangkok - Thailand Recap

Yup the time has come , me sitting in the lounge with my family , its 8:05 am , i will be catching the 9 am shuttle to Kualalumpur with connecting flight to Penang , will reach the place at 4 pm , around after 6 hrs with 2 hrs stayover at KLIa . About my Thailand experience well , Thai hospitality is its best , my hotel in Pattaya , the Sheraton resort was one of the finest i have ever stayed at , 3 swimming pools , large spacious rooms , and the shower well it feels like i am standing under the rain , i took my family to the walking strip during the day , and to the central entertainment plaza they loved it all , missed the Coral isalnd tour because of my a** travel agnet who forgot to hire the tour for me and f***edup half of day when i was waiting for him adn later say , you never told me i thought it was optional . Well on the third day we left for bangkok stayed at Grand Sukumhvit by Sofitel , not bad for $ 80 , 2 rooms yup 2 one with bed and the other one with SOfa and kichennte , the first thing my son asked was mom will you cook for me plese guess he is tierd of all the KFC ( its halal in Thailand ) and Fish burgers . here we went to Siam discovery and Siam Paragon , wish Karachi has places like that Siam Discovery has a Ocean World with Sharks , Squids , Jelly fishes and all sort of sea ctreatures even Penguins and water rats took us 2 hrs to go through all that and my youngest loved the fishes , didn't wanted t leave and had to be forcefully taken out , Siam paragon is some what like City center in Duabi but a lot better the first thing we saw when we enetered were a Lanmborghini Gllardo and a Lamborghini Merciliago yup the finest machines right on diplay with Ferrari Porche and Hummer showrooms on the 4th floor , awsome shopping place if you have the dough ARmani , Jaspal , Swarovski , Damas , Tiffiny all were there and a lovely food court with foods from every where . Spent a total of 6 hrs there and got back to our hotel at 10 pm and straight packed the bags and went to sleep , woke up at 5 am gt ready , forced the kids out of the bed , went down checked out and guess what my jerk of the travel agent forgot to send me the pickup car ,i called him and he said it will come , when i don't know, well i hired a cab , nice guy and reached airport at 6:45 check in went smooth , unlike my other Thai experience , came in the business class lounge wihch was full for the early morning flights , had my family seated got them tead and corrisants and water melons and now me relaxing in front of what my wife call her " sotan " ( second wife ) the computer and blogging away with my youngest the lovely Z on my lap , she is contsnatly trying to hit on the keyboard . its 8:15 , m,y son T has come asking for more water so i better leave , will write later about my exploits in Penang till than you all take care and wait :)

2 comments:

Zain said...

cool man.. siam paragon is a great place!! i was there early this year and had a time of my life....

don't you like CROCs???? i wanted recent pics of crocodile farm....

khair, wish you good luck with your penang trip. tell me about it later... which hotel you'd be staying in there? i just love penang. and of course, i can't forget the penang peak..

Anonymous said...

pradeep kalol concessions ljohnstoumn albert deficient magistrate imaginable australia ross blogwise
lolikneri havaqatsu