Tuesday, July 11, 2006

May June roundup , my life and all the happening

I know i had been lazy , you people missed my stories , my rants and my work to get a Bravia , Well about the Bravia , the dream is here but again no one is willing to buy my ads so i archived them .

Now the monthly round up , nothing worth mentioning happened in May , had some product launches etc etc , June well had a mushaira ( poets and stuff ) at my place some 200 people showed up including kids and we had Zia Ul Haq Qasmi , Jeidi Knight ( Ather Hussain JEdi ) etc the program went on till 3 am , I had been lazy in June and didn't took my kid any where so no Karachi round up . The current plans are to take the family to a small trip to Malaysia and Thailand , got the tickets booked , hotel reserved just awaiting the day to come to catch my flight to Pattaya , will be a hectic tour i will take my kids ofcourse my wife too to Pattaya , Bangkok , Penang , Langkawi , Sunway Lagoon , Genting , Kualalumpur all in 14 days it seems crazy , we will be living of our bags one day we unpack them , the other day we repack them . Me the messed up self is only taking 3 trousers and 3 t-shirts for the whole trip , the plan is to discard the most stinkiest one before getting on the plane for Karachi all i will be carrying in my bag will be a 25 pack of Babylove diapers for my youngest one , all the cerelac and Nido they drink and ofcourse some Lahori NEstle water , yup my kids like the nalke ka pani filled in bottle so much they even wrinkled their nose at French Tap water Evian . I am trying to hooking them to Aqua Fina cause Fina naheen to peena naheen now which pena are they talking about .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam bro, am new around.. your blog sounds interesting.. but one thing am wondering... what's SCHAWLAF ?

Anonymous said...

hi
ya i wish i cld go to places like these.i guess they r really intersting u know .i m kinda bored wid north america or europe.a canadian freind of mine spent a yr in malaysia n indonesia
n acc to her its fantastic.hope u ve a great time wid ur family.