Saturday, July 15, 2006

Travelling Plans

Well one more week to go when i leave for my well deserved vacation , I deserve it cause i work 60 hour plus a week not to mention sometimes it shoots up to 70 hrs so 62 hrs on average into 50 weeks makes 3050 hrs a yr , now i will be gone 14 days of pure bliss no letters , no emails , no SMS , no MMS , ocassional phone calls ( my office number is set on international roaming ) 14 days with my family , basking in pattaya , shopping in Bangkok , wind surfing at Penang , exploring in Langkawi , splashing in Sunway , riding in Genting and finally relaxing in Kualalumpur . Got all my flights reserved , all my hotels reserved and guess what as an special incentive , the company allowed me to travel Business Class all the way with the family , ooh the sweet sensation of wide seats on Airplane , i can sleep all i want , eat all i want , the amenities , the special attention .

Even the hotel is got booked are world class , Sheraton Resort , Sofitel Grand , Holiday INN ( no choice here Shangrilla is sold out 2 mths before ) , and Shangrilla where they have live bands in the night right in front of KLCC . The hotels came out to be quiet inexpensive despite all the big names my average comes out to be $106 per night not bad considering a friend of mine is paying on average $190 for the same hotels . Well i am off to work will update later

No comments: