Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Last night Recap and comments

Yup my blog is hot , 2 comments in 2 days where i had been running it since April its my personal best average Thank you to both of you to make my blog feel special and to Umarah for her comments about my house . Nothing much happened today but a lot happened last night , my best friend Faisal got his mehandi thing done now he'll get marries inshallah day afer tomorrow , finally after all these years he got married way to go Faisal the party was awsome , food excellent and the company was good , he end up giving Rs 10,000 ( approx USD 175) to his sister in law who was holding his finger while others put a lot of Hena on his hands and face . Imagine a groom with red mehandi face :) any way i was the one sitting with him , it was fun , got home at around 12:30 am , the good thing about KArachi is at night you can drive as fast i waas going 100 kmph in the streets well got home was not sleepy so started watching TV , an old flick was on by the cable wala a funny horror movie and than came the drop scene , my eldest (4yr old) who was not feeling well started crying i ran to him and he had vomitted all over himself , well i rushed him to the wash room , washed him while my wife took care of his bed went to sleep at 3 am and up at 8 am got ready and sitting in my office since then well its almost 5 time to go home will keep ya all updated tomorrow . P.S my son is now feeling well and was playing when i went home for lunch .

No comments: